Saturday 11 October 2014

CASUAL LOOK





So here I have my casual look, my Saturday look should I say . First of all its very comfy to drive which is a big advantage for me (Laughing).  So today I had some bits and bobs to do, so I dressed up casually, wearing my dark jeans, my most favourite boots, a warm jumper underneath my leather jacket, my faux fur and my bright bag which I personally think it brings out the look. As well as wearing my most amazing watch and bracelet. I hope this gives you some inspiration for your daily outfit, as its definitely warm and comfy.

Leather Jacket: Warehouse

Faux Fur: Warehouse

Jeans: Pull&Bear

Boots: River Island (Last season) Definitely need a change soon (Laughing)

Bag: Dune

Watch & Bracelet: Michael Kors

Also guys I have my own website where I have the same blog, but I will be adding my university work very soon there, so if you like it you can pop in and have a wonder
Link: ( http://thisisyourrunway.wix.com/thisisyourrunway ). Also I have a Facebook page so you are more then welcome to come and join me there
Link: ( https://www.facebook.com/ThisIsYourRunWay )

Much Love

Gintare x

No comments:

Post a Comment