Friday 10 October 2014

BLACK

Hey beauties! Grab yourself some cup of tea and join my blog! As most of you will probably know, in England is pretty much cold, and I try to drink as much tea as possible. I love black tea! I like it with milk also, but milk was finished in my house so I decided to go just with hot water. 






This outfit is definitely back to college look. Its very comfortable to move around in and also it keeps you warm as well as fashionably dressed, (I do make myself laugh by what things I come up with and type). For this look I added a bit of brown as it is autumn and why not to be cheeky? So there are these ankle open boots, which are very comfortable, as well as you can match them to many different outfits.  I also have my watch and bracelet which I never leave my house without them as they are part of my life (Laughing).

Skirt: Bershka

Shirt: H&M Basic

Blazer/Jacket: H&M

Shoes: River Island

Tights: Any supermarket and high street stores

Watch&Bracelet: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment